Finally, uniGUI Comes out of beta!
uniGUI Web Application Framework extends Web application development experience to a new dimension. uniGUI enables Delphi developers to create, design and debug web applications in IDE using a unique set of visual components. Each component is designed to provide same functionality of its counterpart visual component in Delphi VCL. This provides a very comfortable development environment very close to native VCL application development with an easy learning curve. uniGUI Web applications can be deployed to a server using one of the available deployment options such as Windows Service, Standalone Server or ISAPI Module.
- Includes OEM license for Sencha Ext JS. (Please see licensing for details).
- A unique platform to create stateful web applications.
- Complete IDE support for creating projects, designing forms, frames and handling data modules.
- Library core is fully optimized to achieve highest level of scalability.
- Including advanced Stress Test Tool utility.
- Comes with various deployment options: ISAPI Module, Standalone Server and Windows Service.
- Supported Delphi versions: Turbo Delphi Pro, Delphi 2006, Delphi 2007, Delphi 2009, Delphi 2010, Delphi XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, X5, XE6, XE7, XE8, Delphi 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin and 10.2 Tokyo (Win32 & Win64 platforms). (Linux support is planned)
- C++ Builder supported.
- Supported Browsers: IE 9+, Microsoft Edge, FireFox, Chrome, Safari and Opera
Web Application development in Delphi 10 IDE
Web Application running in web browser