uniGUI Web Application Framework extends Web application development experience to a new dimension. uniGUI enables Delphi developers to create, design and debug web applications in IDE using a unique set of visual components. Each component is designed to provide same functionality of its counterpart visual component in Delphi VCL. This provides a very comfortable development environment very close to native VCL application development with an easy learning curve. uniGUI Web applications can be deployed to a server using one of the available deployment options such as Windows Service, Standalone Server or ISAPI Module.
- Includes OEM license for Sencha Ext JS. (Please see licensing for details).
- A unique platform to create stateful web applications.
- Complete IDE support for creating projects, designing forms, frames and handling data modules.
- Library core is fully optimized to achieve highest level of scalability.
- Including advanced Stress Test Tool utility.
- Comes with various deployment options: ISAPI Module, Standalone Server, Windows Service and Native Apache 2.4 Module (Windows & Linux).
- Supported Delphi versions: Turbo Delphi Pro, Delphi 2006, Delphi 2007, Delphi 2009, Delphi 2010, Delphi XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, X5, XE6, XE7, XE8, Delphi 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2.3 Tokyo, 10.3.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney and 11.2 Alexandria (Win32, Win64 and Linux64 platforms). (Linux support is available for Delphi 10.3 and later)
- C++ Builder supported. (Requires RAD Studio)
- Supported Browsers: IE 9+, Microsoft Edge, FireFox, Chrome, Safari and Opera
- New state-of-the-art uniGUI HyperServer technology.
Web Application development in Delphi 10.4.1 Sydney IDE
Web Application running in web browser