uniGUI framework extends Web application development experience to a new dimension. UniGUI enables developers to create, design and debug their Delphi projects as a regular desktop application and then choose one of the available options for deployment. Such as, Windows Service, standalone or ISAPI.
- Creates stateful Web applications.
- Complete IDE support for creating projects, designing forms and handling data modules.
- Delphi style event handling.
- Advanced client side event scripting
- Automatic handling of Delphi data modules per session.
- Deployment options: ISAPI Web application, Standalone Web application, Windows Service Web application.
- Supported Delphi versions: Turbo Delphi Pro, Delphi 2006, Delphi 2007, Delphi 2009, Delphi 2010, Delphi XE, Delphi XE2 - XE6 (Win32 & Win64).
- Supported C++ Builder versions: C++ Builder 2006 - XE6.
uniGUI is currently in beta stage. More info will be posted here when available.